Pumpkin hat

Pumpkin hat
Elli is so excited it is finally fall. Pumpkin hat $14

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One more week

In about a week my oldest baby starts kindergarten. I think God is trying to make it easy on me, because he has been acting up an awful lot lately. I really think I may throw a party when he goes...I was really thinking I was going to be one of those bawling mamas. On a craftig note I  have been hard at work making cute items for our photo shoot tomorrow. I mae Elli a super cute (if I do say so myself) Tulle and Chiffon skirt. I also made her this jumbo size bright pink felt bow. Plus I finished her skunk hat...so darn cute. The last to dos on my list are making my oldest a stinker hat, a couple of little bows for Elli and maybe if I make the time and decide sleeping is overrated I will make myself a hat! Pictures will beup soon of everything I have been working on so stay tooned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment